Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Presentations of the Future

I recently participated in a new form of presentation that has a great deal of potential. I co presented a webinar to hundreds of school districts across the United States from the comfort of my office. The presentation topic was using technololgy in dealing with the RtI process in education and had similar tools as in any other presentation that I have given. The only difference was that it was not delievered face to face. Other than that it had all the same interaction as you would expect. I would have loved to present at a national audience in Chicago, the home of Follett Software, the presentation sponsor, but in todays economy this was a workable compromise.

Who knows what will come with this technology, but one thing for sure, it is a new tool in the presentation arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment